We will award two $1,000 scholarships to GHPCA member company employees, spouses, and children. Eligible applicants must have completed (or currently completing) at least one year of college or trade school.
The scholarship is essay-based. Critical thinking skills and the ability to communicate are essential elements of leadership.
Here are the scholarship basics: [submission deadline is April 30, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org]
- The scholarship is available to GHPCA members, employees, spouses, and children (company sponsor required)
- Students must be entering at least the second year in a postsecondary institution (trade schools qualify)
- No specific school or major is required – this scholarship is about Leadership
- The application is essay based and will be submitted to judges without applicants’ names
- Applicants will be judged by a Scholarship Committee independent of the GHPCA Board
- We will begin accepting applications in February 2019 (download from www.ghpca.org)
- Recipients will be announced June 1, 2019
- Scholarships will be presented to the awardees at a spring 2019 GHPCA meeting – date to be announced.