Last Chance CEUs December 15, 2022
If you have already paid, but not submitted your registration please do that now. Just click the button to complete & submit online.
Sorry Folks. We are at room capacity. The only possible exceptions might be walk-ins for the the L & O and Structural Fumigation Units at the end of the day.
Outline of Events
- 7:15 – 8:15: Pest: Heather Patterson, Control Solutions
- Pesky Parasites, Fleas & Ticks-
- 8:15-9:15 – Gen: Wade McGuire, BWI
- IGRs: Understanding & Using them
- 9:15 – 9:25 Break
- 9:25- 10:25 – Gen: Laws & Regs Alicia Marchand, TDA
- What is Expected of You
- 10:25-11:25 – Pest: Robert Puckett Texas A & M
- Super Colony Ants
- 11:25-12:25 –Termite: Ronnie Holder, BASF
- Building Construction & WDI Mgt
- 12:25-1:00 – Lunch Break
- 1:00-2:00 – Lawn and Ornamental – John Morgan - Site One
- Pest ID & Control in Turf & Ornamentals
- 2:00-3:00 – Weed – John Morgan-Site One
- Herbicidal Weed Control
- 3:00 – 3:15 – Break
- 3:15 – 4:15 – Structural Fumigation – Lewis Herron, Endopest/Coastal Fumigators
- Structural Fumigation Basics
5 Pairs of Texans vs. Kansas City Football Game tickets
for Dec. 18th will be raffled off during CEU day.
Tickets benefit our Annual Scholarship Fund
IMPORTANT NOTE: Membership in TPCA & NPMA does NOT include local association membership.
Payment plus the Registration Form (2 separate steps) must be completed for registration to be confirmed. The registration can be filled out by linking to the online form or by downloading and emailing the .pdf version of the registration form back to us at email@example.com
Click below to fill out registration form. Registration is not complete until the form and payment are received.
Note: The online form has space for ten attendee names and License #s. Just scroll past the ones you don't need.