2020 Scholarship Information Available Now
Deadline to submit Scholarship Applications is April 30
We will award two $1,000 scholarships to GHPCA member company employees, spouses, and children. Eligible applicants must have completed (or currently completing) at least one year of college or trade school.
The scholarship is essay-based. Critical thinking skills and the ability to communicate are essential elements of leadership.
Here are the scholarship basics: [submission deadline is April 30, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org]
- The scholarship is available to GHPCA members, employees, spouses, and children (company sponsor required)
- Students must be entering at least the second year in a post-secondary institution (trade schools qualify)
- No specific school or major is required - This scholarship is about Leadership
- The application is essay based and will be submitted to judges without applicants’ names
- Applicants will be judged by a Scholarship Committee independent of the GHPCA Board
- We will begin accepting applications in February 2020 (download from www.ghpca.org)
- Submission deadline is April 30, 2020. Recipients will be announced at the beginning of June 2020.
- Scholarships will be presented to the awardees at a spring 2020 GHPCA meeting - date to be announced.