2020 Scholarship Deadline May 31
Deadline to submit Scholarship Applications has been extended to May 31, 2020-Any changes will be announced as soon as possible.
We will award two $1,000 scholarships to GHPCA member company employees, spouses, and children. Eligible applicants must have completed (or currently completing) at least one year of college or trade school.
The scholarship is essay-based. Critical thinking skills and the ability to communicate are essential elements of leadership.
Here are the scholarship basics: [submission deadline is April 30, 2020 to email@example.com]
- The scholarship is available to GHPCA members, employees, spouses, and children (company sponsor required)
- Students must be entering at least the second year in a post-secondary institution (trade schools qualify)
- No specific school or major is required - This scholarship is about Leadership
- The application is essay based and will be submitted to judges without applicants’ names
- Applicants will be judged by a Scholarship Committee independent of the GHPCA Board
- We will begin accepting applications in February 2020 (download from www.ghpca.org)
- Submission deadline has been extended to May 31. Recipients are typically announced 30 days after submission date.
- Scholarships will be presented to the awardees at a 2020 GHPCA meeting - date to be announced.